Zuppe Book Signing and Luncheon
Please join the American Academy in Rome for a presentation and book signing of the Rome Sustainable Food Project’s second cookbook, Zuppe: Soups from the Kitchen of the American Academy in Rome, with the restaurateur, activist, author, and RSFP founding chef Alice Waters, the author Mona Talbott, and the photographer Annie Schlechter.
Suggested contribution fee to participate in the presentation and book signing is €10 (payable at the door). Open to all. Copies of Zuppe will be available for purchase for €20. Cash only.
All proceeds go to supporting the Rome Sustainable Food Project’s culinary internship program. Please RSVP by Thursday, October 25 to t.cancemi [at] aarome.org.
Friends of the American Academy in Italy are invited to attend a special fundraising zuppe, chocolate, and wine lunch reception immediately following the book presentation. The cost of lunch is $50 USD (limited seats available). Please RSVP to t.cancemi [at] aarome.org by Thursday, October 25.
We would like to thank our generous sponsors:
- AMEDEI Chocolate - Tuscany
- Pasta DELVERDE - Abruzzo
- Cantina Fratelli PARDI - Wine - Montefalco (Umbria)
- Antico Forno ROSCIOLI - Bread - Roma
- Azienda Agricola FORNOVECCHINO - Grains - Viterbo
- Azienda Agricola ACQUARANDA - Sheep cheese - Trevignano Romano
- Azienda Agricola Marco CAMILLI - Beans - Onano, Viterbo
- Azienda Agricola di Giovanni BERNABEI - Vegetables - San Giovanni Incarico, Frosinone
- CAFFE’HAITI - Organic coffee - Roma
- MADI’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil - Umbria